Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Let's Talk - Take 2

Let's Talk Website
On Monday the Seventh-day Adventist World Church President, Jan Paulsen, faced questions put to him by Adventist young people live from Andrews University Campus. Paulsen also launched the updated Let's Talk website to continue the dialogue between his office and Adventist young people.
I thought in the first broadcast, Paulsen was a little vague in some answers (I guess one can't get specific in hour one). I haven't yet listened to yesterdays broadcast, here's hoping we'll have an improved sequel. With the new website I think the church is making the right move so that our Adventist young people can have a direct line to their church leaders.

Broadcast Schedules on Hope TV
I'll put a link up as soon as there's an archived stream available.
Updated: Watch here

No comments: